Oh the joy of food. How I love so many things. Growing up my mom would say "you can eat that or have nothing at all" leading us kids to liking everything. Only things on my list of not liking is beets and lamb. Beets taste like dirt and morning after having lamb I got sick and threw lamb chunks up (not a pretty site). Maybe in my older years I will try those two things again and like them. But for now, I am fine without them. For most girls they don't like to eat. They don't want to get fat. As for me, I enjoy every meal. To really win me over would be to feed me wings. One of my all time favorite foods. The hotter the better, drenched in sauce and blu cheese or ranch. Another killer win is medium rare, more on the rare side steak, along side with mashed potatoes, salad and bread. Yummy. I do love me some food!
Tonights dinner: Spaghetti
Quick and easy always appetizing
Lobster
First time trying it in Washington DC
I will always try something once. I may not love it or care for it, but I can never say I don't like it until I have at least tried it twice.
No comments:
Post a Comment