Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4: The Little Ones

To my little ones. They may not be mine but I am theirs, their auntie that is. Having 6 nieces and 2 nephews is one of my greatest pleasures in life. And there is one more on the way, hoping for a boy, but not positive yet. Those 9 are not my only little ones that call me auntie. Or even consider me to be their aunt. The kids that I care for just like they would be my own nieces and nephews. I would do anything for any one of those kids and would give up everything for each and everyone of those loving faces.

Being an aunt is the pure pleasure of having hugs and kisses, keeping secrets, loving, playing and having them remind me that there is always a kid still in me no matter what. To my little ones I will be an ear to just listen, advice giver, game watcher of any sport or hobby, the aunt in the audience of award ceremonies, recitals or the performance in the living room.

Growing up my aunt was someone fun to hang out with, to help me play my Pretty Pretty Princess game, braide my hair, go to my school field trips, and the person who rode with me for my drivers ed test. Only having one "real" aunt but I have many others that I call my aunt and consider to be my aunts. The people that I turn to, to get advice, just to talk to and spill my concerns too, and have by my side all through life. Those are the people that I thank in my life for always being there for me. And they are the ones that make me want to be that same person to other people in my life. They will always be special in my life and want each and everyone of those people to know how much I love them, appriciate them, and look up to them to passing on the auntie relationship to my little ones.

Gracee, Jaden, Gabby, Jaxson, Paige and Shelby

Hannah, Hailee, Paige and Shelby

Raegan

Maegan

The boys who hold my heart and will
protect me untill my love comes along

Jason and Sammy
always reminding me to have fun

Matt and Sammy
you are never to old to be a kid

Allison and Kris
My auntie. How I have so many memories of growing up and you in them. Over the years we have changed and had our differences as anyone would have. But I will always remember what it was like to have a great auntie growing up. And only wish to do the same for my own little ones. Thank you for everything and I love you bunches.
Tonna
The one who I call my aunt, is always there for me no matter what. We may not have to talk all the time or see each other often. But I know she is always there for me no matter what. I love her so much and thank her for helping me become the women and auntie I am today.

Stacie
I will always be your little Kenzingtion no matter how big or old I get. There is so much I thank you for over the years of always being there for me. How you have changed my life just by the little things. Those are the things that thank me so much for you and love you so much.


To my little ones. Auntie loves you.
To my aunties. MaKenzie loves you.



No comments:

Post a Comment