2011 was an eventful year of many different things happening and accomplishing.Some of those consisted of running a 5K and 10K which both were on my "bucket list" for 2011, graduating from Vallivue High School with a 4.0 and starting the long journey of College. Akso working for many different jobs and a wide range of jobs, but loving everyone of them and thanking each one of them for the opportunity . Ending my year with two jobs, as they will carry over to 2012, one at Sports Authority and the other at Harley Davidson. My new year will bring new school classes including Art (painting class) Criminal Justice, Psychology, English 102, and Math 108. Fom my 2011 "buck list" I will stransfer to a 2012 "still to do list" which will contain, doing a ride along with my dad at work, sky diving, and finding out a random persons life story, along with living the life I choose too (whatever that may be). I gave myself the personal challenge to post a picture every day for 30 days. The picture will be significant to me in my life and makes me the person I am today.This challenge will help me to dig deep to find the person I am, and who I want to be. The first picture is of me. MaKenzie Rae Tiegs-Dickson. Who I am on the out side, but further showing you who I am on the inside later.

No comments:
Post a Comment