Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Book

Working at Harley I have meet some really great people. Having conversations that really peel back their layers as well as mine in life. Last Saturday I helped a couple find new helmets. They were so ecstatic about them and to be riding safe. We got into the topic of dogs. How dogs are not just dogs but another member in the family. They have a golden retriever and a lab/retriever mix. After having the same feelings towards out loving dogs the man suggested that I read "The Art Of Racing In The Rain" a book about a golden retriever. I have a hard time with reading. Coming up with some excuse of not having time, or even just I don't like to read, therefore I won't. But my challenge to read this book is to read before going to bed instead of watching tv as well as escaping my brain from homework and learning to love reading.

1 comment: