Monday, February 20, 2012

I am afraid of...

I am afraid of...

.not saying I love you enough to the people who matter
.not being able to have children one day
.being tickled to death
.swimming where fish could bite my toes
.failure
.losing someone dear to me
.dying at a young age
.change
.snakes
.not making an impact on people in there lives
.not leave a part of me behind with the people I love when it's my time to go
.new places
.gaining weight
.him
.getting hurt, physically and mentally
.not doing the best I can at all times
.being afraid
.screwing things up
.forgetting about myself
.forgetting memories
.not being busy at all
.being overly to busy
.crowds
.being home alone
.not believing in myself
.being in the spot light
.fighting
.not accomplishing my dreams
.not laughing enough
.forgetting my childhood
.following their footsteps
.being kidnapped
.not saying thank you enough for the simplest things
.losing common sense
.what's going to happen next
.disappointment
.what others see me as
.being alone
.lots of things

But I am not afraid to make them the person I am today and try to over come any of them! I will not deny that I am afraid, things are so much bigger, stronger,faster, scarier, more complex than I can understand. And that's ok.





No comments:

Post a Comment